There are over 120,000 species of flies worldwide. Flies are considered pests because they pose a health risk to humans,
pets and livestock. They can infest your home or business and spread diseases like Salmonella and E. coli.
A few species may even bite humans and animals.If a small fly problem is left uncontrolled,
it has the potential to turn into a serious infestation. Some fly species are able to mature
from eggs to adults in just seven days. There are simple ways you can identify the signs
of a fly infestation and reduce the need for fly control. Taking a proactive approach with
deterrent measures will also help you avoid costly treatments.
Beyond the health risks, cockroaches are a distasteful pest to have in the home.
They are not only a disturbing sight, they cause contamination and can produce an obnoxious
odour that taints food and objects which they come in contact with. If the conditions are good,
and temperatures sufficient, as is the case all around the year in most parts of India,
cockroaches can breed rapidly. They are highly resilient and have developed resistances
to a number of insecticides. A quick response is therefore essential to ensure that cockroach
infestations do not go out of control or spread to neighboring properties.
Fly Control Solution For Your Business
Using a professional fly control service is the most effective way to guarantee the complete removal of flies from your property.
- We offer a Free Survey to assess the level of infestation and identify the invading fly species.
- Treatments will include the removal of any potential breeding sites to guarantee a long-term solution to keep you, your home and your business safe from harm.
How to get rid of a fly problem
- Keep food covered to prevent flies from spreading disease.
- Tidy up and clean straight after preparing food. If there is nothing for the flies to feast on, they will go elsewhere.
- Flies will also be attracted to other decaying matter. A fly infestation could be a sign of a different pest problem needing attention.
- Professional companies such as Cleankill Environmental Services can be called. Our pest control experts can advise on fly control methods, including cleaning and hygiene. Treatment will depend on the location of an infestation and the species involved. Whether you need a UV electrical fly killing machine, fly screen windows, strip curtain doors or regular treatments, we can help.
- Windows and doors should be proofed with fly screen windows and fly screen doors.
- Knockdown space sprays, using natural Pyrethrin or non-residual pyrelhroid mixtures can achieve spectacular short term results against fly problems, but in many situations the adults killed are quickly replaced by emergent adults.
- Residual insecticide spray treatment may be used on walls and surfaces where large numbers of adults may rest. This is effective when dealing with blue bottles, blow flies and house flies.
- Clean drawers and gullies frequently, particularly around kitchens to remove organic material.